Thursday, July 6, 2017

June Wrap Up

So June was a really fun month, and already for July we've had a blast. But I just want to document everything we did in the month of June. So here we go!

We've ran through sprinklers a million times already. 



We did the Orem summer festival. That's always a tradition that I love! It kicks off summer just right!



Taken a lot of walks on the river trail. 


We've got to a couple different splash pads. 




Played outside and rode scooters. 


Went to Spanish Oaks since Seven Peaks was closed. 




Had water fights, played in the backyard with water. 



Went camping! 


And of course we went to seven peaks a million times! 


I also quit my job at Entrata. I just wasn't happy there and felt my depression getting worse the longer I stayed there. So I felt that it was time to find a new job. 


And I did! I now work at MATC in Spanish Fork as a testing administrator. People tell me it sounds boring and stupid. But to be honest, I really love it. I don't have to answer phones, I can work on homework, I can interact with actual people and they are actually nice to me. My coworkers like me, and my boss believes in me and genuinely cares about me as a person and tells me all the time how wonderful I'm doing and that I'm a great addition to the team. Which was the opposite at Entrata. My boss told me I was going to be fired multiple times (which is so not good for morale.) 


Moral of the story, I'm so much happier and I love my job!

Whew, June was a crazy month, This summer has been a blast so far! I'm so excited to see what the next few months of summer have in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...