Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016

2016 was a quite the year. 2015 was a pretty bad year for us, so I welcomed 2016 with open arms. And it was a great year! So lets just review what happened in 2016.


Madeline turned 2!!



I spent the first part of the year pregnant. So... that was fun ;)





Hailey was born in May! Definitely highlight of the year was adding her to our family! 


We spent a lot of the summer camping, swimming, and going off and playing in the mountains! 










Hailey Kay was blessed! 



 Lagoon!




I graduated from UVU with my associates degree! And then I was accepted into the bachelors at SNHU! 


Lots of cabin trips! 







School work, homework, reading, and working hard to finish my bachelors! 



I am so excited to see what 2017 has in store for us, because we have some big goals coming our way! We have lots of things we want to accomplish, and do so 2017 watch out! Were coming for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...