Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Flashbacks

My brother Alex wrestles for Provo High. I graduated from there almost 7 years ago. Walking through those doors were really surreal to me. Here I was holding my baby and chasing after my toddler with a ring on my finger and a husband by my side. I took Madeline to the bathroom and I sat there and thought "the last time I was in this bathroom was graduation night" My how things have changed.

I know its silly but people change through high school. The first 2 years of high school were a nightmare for me. A boy who was purposely making my life miserable, who would follow me around school with his friends and torment me. Who were doing unspeakable things to me all morning before school, during school, and for hours after school.

I lost friends, best friends, friends that I thought I would be with forever. I made friendships that saved me. I met the man who I would call my husband and have children with.

I changed a lot those 4 years in high school. I became a different person leaving that school than when I entered it.

I never thought I was going to get married, never thought I was going to have kids, so when I walked in those doors, seeing how blessed and how different my life turned out, I wish I could show my high school self how much better things get. How amazing life can be after high school!




From then, to now!




Life gets so much better and has so much more in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...