Monday, September 26, 2016

A cabin trip


We had a lot of fun at the cabin this weekend. We had a surprise party for Zack's mom who turned 50! Zack and I went on four wheeler rides. Which if I could spend all eternity riding on the back of a four wheeler holding on to Zack, I would do it in a heart beat. :) We attempted to play tennis, and by the end, we were starting to get the hang of it. We played lots of games, and had a lot of fun! 















Madeline decided to steal Rylie's hat, and now I have to find a hat like this!! I need a hat like this! And madeline is too cute with it! 





Props to Jace and Ry though, Russell and I were determined to get in between them (in a funny way, not a mean way) ;) At one point Russell and I were throwing gummy bears up in the loft because we thought Jace was up there with Rylie and we were trying to get Jace. Turns out Jace was downstairs showering and we were just chucking gummy bears at Ry. Sorry Ry! ;) But they were good sports the whole weekend. Ha. But we had to be annoying, or else we wouldn't be siblings. ;)


It was a dang good weekend at the cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...