Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Choosing To Live

So I decided to make another blog specifically for my anxiety and depression, so I can keep it off this blog. I want this blog to be about my family, and a place where I can record all the GOOD things in my life. But this new blog is a place where I can be me, but still educate others.

I was trying to decide if I wanted to put it out there. But I decided that, yes, this is what I need, to share my story, on a less happy place. ;)

So if you want to read about my anxiety and depression, and it's very raw, and very real. I don't want to pretend that my life is easy and wonderful. But you can read about it by visiting me at Choosing To Live Blog

Thanks for all your support. Oh, and the first entry is from like a month ago, because I was still trying to decide if I wanted to share it or not.... So yeah. :)

Oh I should say, it's not all  beautiful looking. I just hurry and threw it together because I wanted to be able to write what I wanted. But yeah, again thanks for all your love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...