Thursday, July 14, 2016

Life as a stay at home mom

Being able to stay home full time with my girls this summer has been so much fun. I was working, then I quit, then was a full time student so I never really knew what it was like to be home all the time with the girls. Most of the time we are in our pj's with either grey's anatomy going, or bones, the office, or psych. Madeline hates wearing clothes so she's usually naked. Our house is scattered with toys everywhere. Because heaven forbid we put away the toys...

I pulled out my tripod a few weeks ago and took some pictures of what it looks like to be a stay at home mom.


Madeline has also learned how to take pictures on my camera.... so here they are!











See Bones is on the TV ;)



Hailey loves to be held like this, she loves so see everything that is going on around her. Anything else is unacceptable in her opinion.












I'm so glad I got the summer to be home with my girls. School starts August 22nd for me, so while I'll still be home with them since I'm going online, my time will have to be split. If you ever have the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, do it. This has been one of the best summers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...