Saturday, June 25, 2016

A float down the river

Okay, I should retitle this, "a hilarious attempt at a float down the river but instead you sink and your butt hits all the rocks." But that's just too long of a title. I don't know what possessed my dad to think that that little tube was going to hold him and Madeline, but I'll give him props for trying! Ha! It was so great to watch. And I got pictures of it as well!







It fits perfectly for a 20 something pound 2 year old! 







So instead of going down the river, they skipped rocks instead. 



 My parents bought new inner tubes so they can attempt another float down the river. And I think next time, I'm going to get it on video! :)

1 comment:

  1. Definitely give him props for trying! Looks like a fun family day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...