Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Hailey's First few weeks

Hailey is almost a month old! I seriously can't believe it. Time flies when you have kids. That last month of pregnancy goes by so slow, but as soon as they are here time flies. It's crazy to believe. I seriously can't believe that she is actually here though.

Things have been going pretty well. Breastfeeding was a struggle that first week, but now it's going so well. And she loves to eat and eat and eat. Seriously. This girl is a chunk! 

She sleeps from 12-4 now at night, so that's when I mostly get to sleep.

She's not a fan of Zack, ha. She loves to smile for mommy though and loves when mommy holds her.

Madeline has finally warmed up to her. She wouldn't go near her at first and now she loves to give her hugs and kisses and hold her.

the girl can poop, seriously, I think that first week she had 6 blow outs alone.

I'm finally adjusting to having two kids. that first two weeks I seriously sat there and was like "how do people do this?!" But I've gotten the hang of it now! I'm not terrified of going places with two kids now.

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks! Because what's a blog post without a picture overload! Ha!























No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...