Sunday, January 3, 2016

Slacking and some changes

I am a total slacker when it comes to this blog now. With a two year old running around, and being pregnant and going to school, I just don't have time to do much anymore with it. Which makes me so sad. Because I love going back and reading my blog posts.

I decided though, that I'm making a change to this blog. While I wanted to be one of those big time bloggers and have all my stuff read and blah blah blah. I just really don't care about that anymore. I also don't have time for it either. So I took down my sponsors. I still have a button and if you ever want to do a button swap I will. I just won't be doing the reaching out anymore. I just don't have time.

Life has been so hard the last few months. Mainly it's been my fault. I went off my depression medication which brought on a whole slew of problems and issues. Hospital visits, therapy, 72 hour suicide watches.... Yeah... It's been a tough freaking year all of my own accord. But I'm back on my medication I've been cleared from my therapist, so no more therapy. And I'm finally feeling normal again!

So, I'm changing things. I can't worry about impressing the world, or wanting people to like me. I don't have time for that anymore. I've been so caught up with impressing people and wanting to be like other people I've lost myself. That's mainly why I've taken a break from blogging. I needed to find myself and why I started this whole thing in the first place.

I love being a mom. I love being a wife. I love being able to stay home with my kiddos. And I'm so so excited to be adding another little baby to our family in May!

So, I hope you stick around. But if you don't want to, hey, that's okay. I won't be offended. I'm writing for me I'm writing for my family. I'm writing to remember what a beautiful life I have and how much I love it. So if you like personal, cute silly posts about my life, there will be lots more of that. If ya don't, well, I'll still be your friend even if you don't want to read my blog.

It's time to take control of this life of mine. I'm so excited that 2016 is going to be the year where I don't let this depression take hold of me. I'm excited the places I go when I do finally break free of it!

So thanks for sticking by me! I hope to see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...