Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Baby #2 is a....

So if you follow us on instagram or on facebook you'll already know what baby #2 is. But I wanted it here on the blog!

So here are some little differences I wanted noted so I can remember. What was funny when we did Madeline's ultrasound she was moving so much! She was a wiggler! That girl would not hold still for the life of her.

This little one isn't as much of a wiggler. She is pretty content. She wiggles a little bit but Madeline did a freaking flip while we were doing the ultrasound! But this one she just laid there. It's such a relief seeing as I have school to focus on.


Anyways, Zack thought for sure it was a boy. And I thought for sure it was a girl. So, we were both waiting to see who was right. I was so nervous and slightly freaking out. 

And it's another girl! 



We are so excited that we are having another little girl! Maddie is going to be such a great big sister. She loves babies so much! So it's going to be so much fun!!

So we will be welcoming little miss Hailey Kay Bleyle to our family in May!!+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...