Monday, November 23, 2015

Updates!

Holy hannah am I behind on blogging! This school semester has been a real doozy and I finally have a break to be able to have time to myself! And it feels wonderful!


My favorite time of the day is when Maddie first wakes up. We get in either her bed or my bed and we just snuggle and giggle and laugh. I ask her what she wants to do that day and just talk. It's my favorite.


Also when I first wake up in the morning this little baby is right in the front of my stomach. Even though this baby was is little its so funny to see it's tiny little body right there.


Madeline is in love with Christmas! She loves to look at the lights and the trees. And shockingly she hasn't touched any of the wrapped presents under the tree! She would rather just touch the actual tree! ha! 


I've gone back on anti depressants about a month ago and they've finally kicked in and I'm feeling great again! I'm happy to have my head back on straight and the crazy at bay!


I just finished wrapping Maddie's Christmas presents! I have been so worried that we wouldn't have enough but after putting them in a huge pile I realize that she has plenty! Also, just a few more presents to buy on black Friday and I'm officially done Christmas shopping! ;) And Thanksgiving hasn't even happened yet. But hey after this week I'm getting ready for finals so I'm not going to have a lot of time on my hands... so I got to get it done now!


Our lives are so blessed and I couldn't be happier with how things have been turning out this holiday season! Stay safe this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...