Monday, November 2, 2015

My Happiness Project

So this past week has been a big downer and I'm trying not to dwell on it or talk about it because it's a situation I don't want to remember or have written down.

So, I'm starting for myself a happiness project. I want to do things that make ME happy. Bring happiness to me. That builds me and others up. To make myself better and work on me. Work on me being happy.

This is the holiday season where I feel there is magic in the air. I've been thinking for the last few days about how to bring happiness to my home. That I want to do one thing every. single. day. that brings happiness in my home.

I won't really report back here everyday, but I want to keep a journal of all the good things that happened throughout the day, all the things that made me happy. And maybe once a week talk about that week. I haven't really decided about that.

Writing about our problems is so easy. And its so easy to complain and complain about all the things that went wrong. But how easy is it to say what went right? The things were blessed with?

So today what made me happy?

Madeline. She was happy all. day. long. That never ever happens. She woke up smiling. And we did a photoshoot, then we went and played with grandma all day we danced to music, we went to lunch, I smiled and I laughed. It was just a happy day. Full of love, laughter, and joy.



I know everyday isn't going to be full of laughter and joy and being happy all day, because trials and bad days come. But I hope that I can find the joy and happiness in the little things throughout the day. Find something to smile about.

If you want to you can join me! I mean, I'm doing this for me. But if you feel you need a little help in your life to find the happiness then join me! lets find happiness together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...