Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Just wait

Okay peeps. I know I haven't been blogging much. To be honest I don't really have time. My brain has been taken over by literature, poems, and American lit, British lit, Critical theory (more like philosophy) I have like 2 hours for each reading. And my teacher expects us to read the article, or piece or whatever 3 to 4 times!!! Who has time for that?!

Not this mom.

Anyways, I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. There is so much going on! Plus my photography has just sort of taken off and I'm astounded! But life is good and I want to share my life with all of you! So I want you to stay tuned next week for a big announcement!

So I'll be back next week, but next wednesday prepare yourselves. Because this blog is about to be taken over! ;)

And a picture of Madeline of course!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...