Friday, August 14, 2015

Changes, changes and MORE changes!

This has got to be one of the hardest weeks ever. Why we chose to jam pack everything into one week is beyond me. But we've got some major changes going on in our house hold. While it's sad to move on I'm so excited for this new journey for us!

So what changes are going on in our household you ask! Well here they are!

Big change number 1:


It's my last day of work today. This is so hard. :( I have made so many friends here, I love my job, I love what I do, I love my coworkers. I love this environment. I just love it. But with all these different things coming up Zack and I decided it was time for me to be a full time student and a stay at home mom. Which has been my dream for a long time. It's just so hard to believe that after almost 3 1/2 years working here it has come to an end.

Big change number 2:


We've moved out of our home that we have been in for 2 years. On Wednesday we were all moved out. It was actually really hard for me to look back into the apartment one more time, with none of our stuff in it and to think of all the wonderful memories we made there. That's the place we brought our baby home to, where we built a home. A safe haven.

Incidentally we love our new apartment and are so excited about this new adventure. But so many different things happening at once is just mind blowing!

Big change number 3:


For the first time in 2 1/2 years I will be a full time student again! I'm nervous. And on top of it I am finally applying for the english program at UVU. which is a huge thing as well! I got a small taste of what it's like to go back to school and have a kid this summer when I has only a half time student. And it was so hard, which is why we made the decision to quit my job!

I'm so excited for all these big changes going on! It's so weird and surreal that it's all happening at the same time. But I'm excited to see where things take me!

Happy Friday :) By the way, tomorrow is the first Saturday in YEARS where we don't have to go do Laundry at my parents house! Since we're picking up our washer and dryer today! :D :D another big change!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...