Wednesday, June 24, 2015

18

Have any of you heard of the song 18 by one direction? I hadn't until today. And I never ever thought one of their songs I could actually relate to. But lo and behold there is one!

It got me really thinking since Zack and I got together around 18 years old. 17 and 1/2.... same diff! But we've come so far since we were 18! Picture overload coming!





I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
All I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18





We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine





So kiss me where I lay down
My hands pressed to your cheeks
A long way from the playground






I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love
And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you, oh
And I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18







When we were 18
Oh, Lord, when we were 18



And all I could do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18
I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18






5 years later and he still makes me giggle like a school girl. We still shamelessly flirt like crazy. We drive each other crazy. We have crazy and insane adventures and... we always always pick and put each other first. I loved how we loved each other at 18... but I love how much we love each other now at 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...