Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Weekend

We had a pretty awesome weekend over here! Except Friday when I had to go to school... that wasn't very fun. But on Saturday we went and did a lot of things. And one of those things is we went to bride aveil falls. Madeline fell asleep (heavenly!) so Zack and I got to walk and talk about so many things that we used to do when we were dating! We also went swimming as well! but I didn't get any pictures!



We've changed so much!!

And then we went to church on Sunday and then I worked on homework. So that wasn't very fun either.

Yesterday though was a lot of fun! I woke up early and went to work out by swimming! Whew! It was fun!




Then we went to the mall, and then we went to the park where we had almost as much fun as the kiddos!










And then that afternoon we had a BBQ to celebrate Tyler's graduation from high school. And his graduation tonight. So I'll do a post all by itself for that!

But overall it was a really fun weekend! I hope everyone enjoyed themselves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...