Friday, April 24, 2015

What we do when Maddie goes to bed!

So last night Madeline went to bed at 645!!! That girl was exhausted. So I worked on editing pictures and Zack played on his gameboy. Or whatever it's called. 

When I was getting ready for bed, I told Zack to come over for a second and take a picture with me... here are the results.


"Oh look at us... were so cute! Lets take another one!" 


**Zack laughing hysterically**
"Are you kidding me Zack! It looks like I'm eating your face! Now we have to take another one!"

Which we did but when I tried to upload it on here you couldn't see it... so... no picture....


Zack you look like a creepy serial killer.


Oh yeah... were so thug... So scary.



Happy weekend! Oh and it's my birthday tomorrow! WOOT WOOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...