Thursday, April 16, 2015

Mommy Look

So, I've noticed that a lot of moms out there don't really get ready for the day. And they are worried about how often they should get ready for the day. I feel like I'm not part of that since I have to get ready and look nice everyday since I work part time at a business where you are required to look nice. 

But I still have a "mommy look" My go to super easy peasy looks.

By the way I am not fashionista. I'm one of those people who want to look good, but want something fast and easy to look good. Hence these looks. I got it down to a science 

7:05-7:10 Shower
7:10-7:12 Dress
7:15-7:20ish Hair done
7:20ish-7:30 Make up

This first one is what I normally look like. I added the belt to give it a more dressy look. But honestly I'm in a t-shirt and jeans in the pic. I add the cardigan to give it the dressy feel. 

I put my hair in a messy bun on most days because it takes 2 minutes. Super easy.

I got the jeans from forever21. now with this store, these jeans aren't like the typical jeans. They are way more comfortable than normal jeans. So.... I don't even feel like I'm in jeans. Super nice. I like to be comfortable but still look nice.

I also got the cardigan and undershirts from forever21 and the belt from urban trends 


So when I want to be a bit more dress (note the shirt is the same as the one above) Same t-shirt different cardigan and then I added a black skirt. And I blow dryed my hair which takes about 7 minutes. And that's it. Because my hair is naturally straight that's all I have to do.



Now I do my makeup every single day. Because if I don't I feel like a monster and that my eyes look so weird. I got my make up down so it only takes 5 minutes. 


Super super easy. I put foundation on, then eye liner, eye shadow, sometimes blush sometimes not, and sometimes lipstick, sometimes not. And that's it. 

I work from 9-1. And on the days where I don't have to go anywhere I go home and change out of all that and just where my pajamas.

Pajamas


Pajamas


mommy look



I was also wearing my pajamas in these pics too. Note the pants.



Each of us are unique and beautiful in our own ways. And heaven knows if I was a stay at home mom and didn't have anywhere to go that day I'd spend all day in my pj's. hahaha. But those are my mommy looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...