Thursday, March 26, 2015

When nothing goes right, go left

Lately, I've been thinking everything is going wrong. That nothing is going right. 

I have plans for the future. I know how I want the future to look. I have PLANS! Plans that I want to accomplish and do. But sometimes, I feel my plans just aren't the RIGHT plans.

I've prayed and prayed to feel good about my decision. But something in the back of my mind is telling me that something is WRONG with MY plan. That maybe the reason why everything isn't going right, is because I need to go left. ;)

So, I've decided to just let things come as they may. And let the Lord do what He needs to do to make my plans possible. 

It's funny, when you look back at how much the Lord has done for you and blessed you. I never knew how much I needed my little girl in my life until she was here. 


How much I needed Zack, to love me and support me in my decisions and help me. For too long I've been doing things on my own and stressing. But I've found that when I let go and let him carry some of my burden we are stronger together.


Life isn't what we plan. Sometimes God closes one door to show us something even better waiting behind another door. All we need to do is to have the courage to move on and look.

So that's what I'm doing, having the courage to move forward in life even though I have no idea what lies ahead. And having the faith to do it anyway!


P.S. We took family picture on Sunday and I'm IN LOVE! So be prepared to see lots of those pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...