Thursday, March 12, 2015

Week 1 Results

So I've been doing my Julian Michael's workout for a week now! And at first I thought I was going to die. My legs hurt so bad I couldn't even walk down the stairs. And I would look at my body and I didn't see anything and yesterday I started to get discouraged. 

Then I decided hey! Why not take a picture and compare them to see if I can see any results yet. And I did and I was shocked! You can actually see that my body is improving and I'm burning the fat off. And it probably helps that I'm so sick all the time because of my messed up stomach that I'm not eating as many calories so that helps.

But here is week 1 results!
Excuse my sweaty face on the right. I just got done working out.

At the rate I'm going I'm going to look awesome by week 4! ;) But I already feel better. I wanted to die at the end of the workout on the first day. But yesterday I was able to get through the whole work out without wanting to fall over and die. So I'm moving up to level 2 this week! If you look at the pictures and compare them  you can see some of that fats on my "love handles" are starting to disappear. Some of the pudge on my stomach is starting to shrink and my back is starting to get toned! 

I moan and complain about working out. and then when I actually get done I feel so accomplished and so much better about myself! I absolutely hate working out, but it makes you feel better! And it makes you LOOK better. I feel so good about myself only 1 week in! I think this definitely help me get the motivation I needed to get through the rest of this month! 

I have some people who are doubtful and say that I'm sucking it in. And trust me. I'm not. You can't suck in love handles. And I don't want to suck it in. I wouldn't have posted the pictures this early if I didn't see the results. I feel good and I'm happy with how far I've come! I've been working my butt off and making an effort to do what I need to do to get healthy again! I feel good, and I feel accomplished! 

I'm going to continue working out and posting my results. In no way is this blog a fitness blog. But as a mom I don't have the time to spend hours at the gym but this helps me as a mom to be able to keep up with my kids! I really recommend working out to everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...