Thursday, March 5, 2015

Time to get fit!

So I've been debating for the past MONTH. About getting started on getting fit. I kind of started gaining all the weight I lost back in the summer in the winter with eating out too much and all the Holiday goodies. So... that means I need to lose weight... AGAIN! 

DAG NABIT! 

So I decided to do Julian Michaels 30 day Shred this time! and I'm super pumped to start it! 

Normally I wouldn't be excited to work out again, but to be honest, I've been getting super depressed that none of my clothes look right or fit right so I go clothes shopping and just get more frustrated. So I was faced with the decision, work out and get my clothes to fit right again, OR buy a whole new wardrobe and hate my body and hate myself....

So I'm going to get myself in shape!

And I'm making myself accountable on here! So 30 days from now I'll be posting my results! (Hopefully this month goes by quick!)

So... here's DAY 1!


Sorry it's not super good quality. And don't judge my stomach okay ;) I want to see if any of my "problem areas" get fixed.


So I'm not completely back where I was but I'm not quite as skinny as I was on this day! 

So..... here we go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...