Monday, March 23, 2015

A dream is a wish your heart makes

My favorite princess is obviously Cinderella, if you didn't know.

Anyways.

I've always had this dream to be a photographer. Photography has always been a passion of mine and I decided to make this dream come alive! So I started a website, and created a facebook page. And I'm going to be working hard the next month or two putting together a portfolio. But friends and family, if you would like me to take your family pictures, or any pictures that is, FOR FREE! Let me know! I would love to get experience and take some awesome pictures for you! 


Check out the facebook page by clicking here! and if you feel so inclined to like it that would be lovely!

And check out my other new site by clicking here! You are all lovely!! 

Thank you so much for supporting my dream!

1 comment:

  1. Uhm. Yes! I'd love to help you build your portfolio! Let's set something up! I'm gonna need family pictures, maternity pictures, newborn and sibling pictures all here in the next few months! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...