Thursday, January 15, 2015

Madeline's First Birthday!!

Sorry this has taken me so long to get up on the blog! We've been without internet at our apartment for the past 5 days so I haven't been able to upload my pictures to my computer and get them on the blog! 

Anyways, so lets start with the invitations shall we?


Not the best picture but I made the invitations myself on picmonkey :) I used that clear paper I can't remember the name of it for the life of me right now, but anyways I used that to print the invitations on and then I used green paper under that and tied it with pink and green ribbon :)



Next the party decorations:

 We of course went with a Tinkerbell party since Madeline LOVES Tinkerbell. 





I bought the tablecloth, the napkins, the cups, the center pieces, paper cups and plates from Zurchers. The hanging pieces from the ceiling I got on amazon but you can also buy those from Zurchers for the same price! 


Next the birthday girl!

I bought her Tinkerbell outfit and the shoes from the disney store on Black Friday for half the price! And she looks adorable in it. It was comfortable and light it didn't itch her or bother her. So I'm happy we went with this one!



The Cakes:

We bought the big cake for everyone from Costco. I bought the Tinkerbell figurines from JCPenney's. Awesome deal! And they even had stands so it just kind of worked perfect!
Madeline's cake we got FOR FREE from Macey's. By the way Macey's does free first birthday cakes :) So if you kid is having a first birthday you can get a cake from there for free! We went with green and purple for that one!



The Party (well really the cake eating time!)

FYI I did not take any of these pics. I was busy enjoying my baby and my wonderful Hubby took the pictures!



















Thank you everyone for coming to Madeline's first birthday. We felt so overwhelmed and amazed by the amazing support of family we have! I couldn't believe EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of you showed up. Thank you for all the presents! We feel so loved and I know Madeline was so happy! Thank you thank you thank you!!!! 

Happy birthday to our sweet little girl! It's been fun watching you grow this year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...