Friday, January 23, 2015

Life Lately.

Sorry I've been MIA for a little while. It's been a crazy month, with Madeline first birthday, lots of doctors visits and sick babies, buying a new car, and just every day life!

So what's new for our little family?

Zack:

We found out that the company that Zack works for is going to dissolve his position there.... Not the news we wanted to hear. So Zack's been pretty stressed. On the upside though they are still going to keep him and move him to another position in the company. So were thanking our lucky stars that he still has a job! 

Me:

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. And really tired. My child has decided to scream at all hours of the day and night to drive me freaking crazy. My job is going good. And I've just been enjoying the craziness with my family. Also I started a new show. Grey's anatomy so I've been watching that like crazy on netflix. I love it.

Madeline:


lets talk about Madeline... 

We've been co-sleeping with Madeline since she was born. But now she's gotten to be a crazy sleeper and I can't sleep in the same bed as Zack and Madeline so poor Zack's been kicked to the couch. So we've moved Madeline to her own big girl bed! But problem? She'll only sleep in it for like 30 minutes tops until she is SCREAMING at the top of her lungs until I hold her. I try to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night and she notices I am gone and screams and screams. Zack tries to help but she'll just continue screaming until I take her and then she'll fall right back to sleep. Kill me. So I've been very tired. She will not sleep unless she is touching me in some way. 

I think Madeline has separation anxiety pretty bad so I've been going a bit crazy. 

We went swimming for the first time this week. Madeline LOVED it! 

Madeline's new favorite activity is to walk the dog. My parents dog of course. Lily used to hate Madeline but now has starting tolerating her a lot more because Madeline loves to take her on walks. 


If you follow me on instagram you would've seen the video I posted of Madeline walking the dog. Totally adorable!

So that's been our life lately. I've got some cool things to show you guys in the next few weeks! So stayed tuned and please excuse my long absences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...