Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Don't mind us we're just busy making memories

As I sit and look around my house I start to get despaired. I see toys scattered high and low. I see Tupperware bowls that Madeline has thrown out of the cupboards and on to my kitchen floor. I see dishes in the sink that just seem to never go away. I see cookie crumbs on high chairs and the floor. I see blankets and pillows on the couch from nap time. I see laundry piled up in every room and beds unmade. I see stuffed animals littered on Madeline's bedroom floor and I see q-tips on the bathroom floor. 

But when I really think about it at the end of the day, yes it's nice to have a clean house and it certainly makes one feel better. But is that what matters at the end of the day? 

Now I see a little girl who is so imaginative who loves stuffed animals and loves to cuddle with all of them. 

I see a little girl who enjoys playing hide and go seek in the cupboard and enjoying spending time with mom while she's in the kitchen.


I see a little girl who likes to make music and pounding on tupperware bowls.


I see a little girl who has food on her table and food in her tummy. Who's healthy and growing!


I see a little girl who spends her day laughing and smiling. Who has fun and is thriving! Who has a mom who isn't worried about a little dirt. Who isn't worried having the "perfect life"


So if you happen to drop on by, please don't mind our messes. We're busy making memories and having the time of our lives! And to us, that's what matters at the end of the day!







1 comment:

  1. Is she licking your face? hahah I love it. The mess will wait. Keep enjoying that cute babeh.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...