Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 in review

2014 has been a pretty good year. I'm really excited to see what 2015 has in store for us! Lets take a look and see what we did this year for 2014!

Maddie was born January 8, 2014

Zack turned 22 and we blessed Madeline!

We spent a lot of time out doors and camping and fishing


 Easter


I turned 22!

Made my first quilt!



We got our first family pictures done!


I bought me a sewing machine and attempting to make a skirt. And it was a disaster!

Orem Summer Festival


Lots of physical therapy for Madeline


Fourth of July


First zoo trip


Temple Square visit


First baseball game!


First BYU game!


Zack got a new job!!


First ER visits and spent a lot of time being sick!


Halloween!


Lots of bath time fun!!


Happy Thanksgiving 



Christmas Time!!


This year has been full of ups and downs but it has been amazing! We got to do so many things! We are so happy and couldn't be more blessed in our lives! I can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for us! Be safe out there! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...