Thursday, November 6, 2014

What's been going on?

Hey guys! I've been in such a weird funk lately... But I thought I would give an update on things that are going on in our lives. Since I know you are all DYING to know... stalkers ;) Just kidding! ;)

Halloween:


We had a pretty fun Halloween. It was nice and warm, I had these giant eye lashes on, my old choir dress from sophmore year. (who says you can't reuse them?) Maddie was Cinderella we bought her costume from costco and got her headband from walmart in a pack. She hated her costume....

But it was a fun Halloween, we walked around my parents neighborhood with my dad and siblings and nieces and laughed and had a lot of fun.


We've been spending most of our time Christmas shopping. I've already got 4 presents for people. Since I know were not going to have a ton of money, if I can find something on sale I'm buying it. Guys... I know I'm weird but seriously I love buying people things for Christmas and always worry that I didn't buy people enough things... 


My poor baby has been sick for a long time now. Her cough is just getting worse and on finally she had a giant coughing fit and threw up over EVERYTHING. I finally took her to the doctor on Tuesday and they told me there was nothing I can do... It's been tough but I've got a lot of good advice and I'm hopeful she can get over it. Because the doctor says if it gets any worse she'll have to be hospitalized....


Zack has finally finished training at his new job and started his FIRST week as an official employee. We are seriously so blessed he was able to get this job. 

I ordered our Christmas cards... :) I'm picking them up today... :) The above picture is one of the pictures we got to choose from for the Christmas card but didn't make it... 


This girl seriously cracks me up. I'm printing this picture and hanging it in our bathroom. Totally excited.

I haven't said much when it comes to Madeline's physical therapy. She's still going, she is SO CLOSE to being discharged. So I'm hoping next Tuesday will be her last appointment!! :D fingers crossed!

I have a doctors appointment schedule for tomorrow. I decided to go get help with whatever is wrong with me. I'm being tested for bipolar disorder and depression...  I realized that I'm not normal and that I'm never going to get better if I don't get help. 

I'm not sure what else there is to update in our lives. But hopefully they will hold you over for now! I'm totally excited for Christmas!! :D Especially since we got a goober this year and she's going to be so fun! 

I'm going to be putting up some fun craft things I'll be doing and some fun recipes and new traditions we are starting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...