Friday, October 3, 2014

TGIF!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

Gosh... It's finally Friday! 

It's been a bad week over here. Like really bad. 

I've been in a bad mood most of the week. Stressing myself out over things. Constant migraines... Horrible. Maddie's picked up on it too and was in a bad mood for a good part of the week too. Poor Zack...

I was writing a blog post on Wednesday about everything that was making me so angry. Man it was a horrible blog post. But I realized, nobody wants to read about all the things I hate about certain people... So I didn't publish it. 


Seriously. I took that picture and sent it to Zack. I so upset I was crying in the bathroom at work! 

I just can't shake this upset, angry, wanna scream at everybody mood. So I decided that I'm going to write all the things that made me happy this week and see if that helps!

-I'm grateful for Madeline! Despite my bad mood she made me giggle and smile especially when I'm lying on the ground being a butt face to Zack and she crawls over super fast and gives me big giant fat slobbery kisses!


-I'm grateful for my mom's cookies. :) Even though I'm 22 my mom's homemade cookies always make my day a little brighter.

-I'm grateful for my parents and my grandma for always babysitting Madeline. I don't know what we would do without them.

-I'm grateful for answered prayers. Zack finally got a new job!! :D starts Monday!

-I'm grateful for netflix. A good dose of Everybody loves Raymond, The office, and Glee helped make my week better. 

-Singing and dancing in the kitchen with Maddie this morning. :) Yay for Glee songs ;)

-I'm grateful for those who respect me and help me feel like I'm loved. This has been a big problem lately, when I tell people not to do something and then they specifically do it to piss me off. So I'm grateful for those who understand and respect my space.

-I'm grateful for Zack. I have been such a jerk to him for the last week. And he's been super nice to me. I don't deserve it. Seriously though. Like I can't even stand hugs this week and instead of getting frustrated, he lets me have my space. To which I'm grateful for! 

-I'm grateful for coworkers who let me vent out my frustrations. Especially in tough situations. It's been a tough couple of months and their support has been keeping the crazy at bay ;)

-I'm grateful for feelings. Even though I've been so mad and angry this week I'm grateful I'm not an unemotional zombie! 

This weekend is general conference! Hopefully we'll hear some amazing uplifting messages that are answers to prayers! Have a happy Friday everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...