Monday, October 20, 2014

Sinfully Delicious Cooknies

So I love finding new dessert recipes. I absolutely hate having the same old boring desserts over and over. 

So I look all over pinterest trying to find delectable desserts to try and this one is a definite must. 

This is the original pin when I clicked on the link it just had a whole bunch of awesome desserts but no link found for this amazing dessert and I changed it up a bit. So here is my version of that. 



Things you will need:

Pre made chocolate chip cookie dough. You can pick your favorite recipe and make that or you can buy store bought. I bought mine from the store to save time and we used toll house

Pre made brownie mix. Again if you want to make it homemade go for it! We just used Betty Crocker Fudge brownie mix but you can do any kind. 

And reeses peanut butter cups. I used about 18.

How to make Sinfully Delicious Cooknies:

Preheat your oven to 350

 Then get a 9x13 pan and spray it with non stick cooking spray.

Then add your cookie mix to the bottom of the pan.


So it looks like that. Try to make it as even as possible.

Then add your reeses peanut butter cups next





So I did 12 whole ones 3 across and 4 down the side. But I felt I needed more. So I halved like 6 of them and did 1/4 of one. I just tried to put Reese's peanut butter cups every where. (I just love them) You can do less or more. It's up to you.

Then add your brownie mix on top. Make sure it covers all of the Reese's 


Then stick it in the oven. At first I did it for about 20 minutes like the recipe said on pinterest. But I felt that wasn't going to be long enough. So I did it for about 30-35 minutes. (Keep an eye on it) then pull it out of the oven and let it cool!

Once cooled it will be ready to eat. And to make it even better top it with ice cream!! 


And it's 100% kid approved! :)


 Well I hope you liked it. It's really rich so I suggest small pieces and a cup of milk with it! But it's so good it should be a sin!! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh those look so great!!! I may only be able only be able to eat a little at a time but those look so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...