Monday, September 15, 2014

Perception vs Reality

When I entered into motherhood, I really didn't know what I was getting myself into. It's fun, I love it. But I started to notice that all this stuff that I see on blogs about how their lives are always rainbows and butterflies. Ha! I'm guessing that's how my life looks on this blog when it comes to motherhood! 

While most of our lives are fun and Maddie is such a good baby. It's not always happy go lucky all the time. Most of the time yes, but not all the time! So I thought I would give you a little taste of what my reality looks like!

Perception:


Reality:



 Perception:


Reality:


Perception:


Reality:


Perception:


Reality:


Perception:


Reality:


Perception of how my baby is suppose to act when I'm cooking dinner:


Reality:






Okay okay, A lot of the time Maddie is a SUPER good baby. She's happy and it's not really hard to get good pictures of her smiling because she's smiling ALL THE TIME! But she does throw temper tantrums if I even attempt to go somewhere without her. If she's tired and someone else is holding her she'll scream until I hold her. Some nights it feels as though my arms are going to fall off ;)

I can't make dinner without her. If I try to cook and leave her in the living room, she'll crawl over and start climbing up my leg reaching her little arms up until I hold her. I can't do dishes without her.

Motherhood is fun! But don't let anyone fool you! It's hard work and it's not always rainbows and butterflies!

My Reality:


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of your "Mom posts". Also, I think your perception/reality photos are wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...