Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Get to know me!

One of the blogs I follow PS My Name Is Madeline (she has an awesome name right ;) did a get to know you question thing. And then she did a bunch of questions to answer, and since I haven't exactly posted anything in awhile I thought cool, I'll answer them!

1. Favorite style of music? Like, what radio do you turn to on Spotify or Pandora? I really like any type of music. But my favorite would be country. But then again Pop music comes in a close second. Pretty much anything Taylor Swift sings ;)
 
2. What is your dream job? gosh, this one is a tough one. I think my dream job would be a stay at home mom now. If you would've asked me 5 years ago I would've said FBI agent, but now that I'm a mom I would love just to stay home and raise my kids.

3. Where would you love to live? Hm... again this is a tough one. I have really grown to love Utah and everything about this place. So... Utah! But England seems like a REALLY cool place to live too ;)

4. Favorite memory from your childhood?
This is a tough one... I don't know if I have an all time favorite. But one that I love is when I was 4 and I was suppose to be asleep, my mom was also asleep and my dad stayed up to watch the movie Grease. Well at the end of the movie he woke me up and said "Courtney! Courtney! Our song is on!" and I went out there and danced around our living room with my dad! Just me and him. I loved it!

5. What do you spend the most money on?
This one I don't even have to think about, besides bills, Madeline. We spend almost all of our money (besides bills) on Madeline.

6. Favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
That would either be Everybody Loves Raymond or The Office. I just love those shows!!

7. If you could only eat one thing for a week, what would it be?
BROWNIES!!!

8. What talent do you wish you had?
I wish I had a talent of making friends. I have a really hard time making friends and keeping them. With guys it wasn't so hard, but with girls I can never get along with them.

9. What is your pet peeve when it comes to social media?
When girls post pictures wearing  revealing clothes. Everybody knows your trying to get attention. And most of these girls are BEAUTIFUL! They don't need to get attention like that. And the boys attention you get, well they aren't particularly "nice guys"

10. What kinds of things make you want to "follow" someone?
I love seeing pictures of people happy and seeing cute pictures of their kids if they got them. Good wholesome photos. Not photos of you partying and drinking. I love posting photos of Maddie and so when I see other people post just as many pictures of their kids... It makes me feel better!!

11. Do you believe in dinosaurs?
mm... I better say yes to this one because if I don't my crazy obsessive dinosaur loving husband might kill me otherwise.

So those are some things about me! Now here are some questions for YOU to answer so everybody can get to know you.

1. What was your favorite vacation you went on?
2. Who is your favorite singer or band?
3. Who's your idle/hero in your life, and why?
4. Where do you want to be if everything went according to your plans 10 years from now?
5. If you had to pick a theme song for your life what song would that be?
6. Are you a optimist, pessimist, or a realist?
7. If you had to pick an actor or actress to play you in a film about your life who would you pick and why?
8. What is your favorite comfort food?
9. Favorite book you ever read?
10. If there was one thing you wish you could do better what would you do?
11. Who is your favorite disney character?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...