Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A walk down memory lane

I was playing on my computer tonight and I came across some super old photos!! Ha they are so great!! Ha! So for your viewing pleasure here they are!


Junior year boating


Dance comp eighth grade


Me being stupid at 11 o'clock at night with the flash. It was completely dark in my room. these are so great! eighth grade.


The day after above picture. 


We tied him up because he was being bad. Bad AJ.


High school graduation a million years ago!


Senior year.





All 4 of those pics are when we went to visit Zack's family's cabin. Such babies. By the way that kissing pic? first kissing pic I've ever taken!! AWKWARD!

Last but not least






Yup I bowl like that. Twirling around like an idiot with the ball on my head. By the way I get a strike almost always bowling like that! So next time you go bowling go try it! ;) This was taken my first time visiting Colorado.

Well I hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...