Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Changes, updates, and random stuff.

Zack and I were finally getting into a routine. Things were working out well.

And then BAM just like that everything changed.

I was told a week ago (it's only been a week? seems longer, much longer....) that my position at the company I work for will no longer be a position. So in other words I no longer have a position at the company. I was freaking out. Because I didn't know what this meant. Would I lose my job? Did I need to find a new job asap? Would Zack and I be able to survive off his ridiculous walmart pay check? I finally felt things were starting to look up for us. I knew things were too good to be true.

So for the last week things at our house have been quite chaotic. I still am not sure what's going to happen with me at my company. I am suppose to be moving departments. But at the moment I have no idea what I'm doing and where I'm going. Hopefully we'll find this out soon.


2 years ago I wrote this blog post. It was right after Zack and I got married. I could not for the life of me sleep in my bed in my bedroom. It was awful! I always had to go sleep in the living room. And then I got some wonderful suggestions from friends! Renae invited me over, we went and bought some fabric and made some curtains to put over the window and we moved the bed up against the wall. I was finally able to sleep in my bed! And I haven't had any issues since...

And now I cannot sleep in my bed again! My problem then was we lived in a very bad neighborhood, on the first floor and I was convinced someone was always trying to look in our windows! Solution? Get curtains over the windows and move bed away from window. Now, I have no idea what my problem is! I try to sleep. It's ever since I've gone back to work since Maternity leave. It's clearly not the same problem! We live in a sort of nice apartment complex, on the third floor so obviously no one is looking in the windows.... What is my issue?! I try to sleep in my bed. I lay down, turn on a movie and try and try to fall asleep. But nope. I somehow always get off the bed and choose to sleep on the floor or on the couch. gah!!! 

(our first apartment, when Matt and Whit lived in it, I stole this picture from Whitney but that's okay cuz I'm in the picture right?!)

our apartment now that I actually like!

I'm just gonna a do a brief update of Madeline's physical therapy. It's been going well and she's improving. Her head moved from 3 mm to in between 3-4 mm so we regressed a little bit. We found out the reason why she has a hard time sitting up without falling over is because of the toritcollis. We go back in a few weeks and this time Zack gets to come! So that's exciting! 


I've been so sick the last month or so. I'm pretty sure that Zack things I'm bulimic or something! But with being sick, and working out I'm just about to my pre-pregnancy weight!! woot!


I'm not sure what the future holds for my little family right now. I feel like everything around us is falling apart. Or maybe it's all finally catching up to me? I'm not sure. I'm hoping Heavenly Father has a plan for us! As soon as we get some good news we'll for sure let all of you know!! 

Happy Hump day everyone! Lets hope the weekend comes quickly!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...