Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July

4th of July is one of our favorite holidays over here! It ranks up there pretty close to Christmas in my book. We had a ton of fun this year! My dad's birthday is July 3rd so we have a giant celebration!! It is AWESOME! This year we got haircuts, went to Texas Roadhouse, baseball games, lots of other games, went to the zoo, temple square. So here is of course an overload of pictures of our fourth of July!


3rd of July!
New hair cut!

Maddie's first baseball game!

4th of July!





  

 This awesome drink another pinterest fail... but also a success! Coming soon!!



cutest pic ever! 















My dad let my niece pick the cake out!

5th of July! (Zoo and Temple square)












I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July!! I know we did!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...