Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Taking a chance

Everyone has a story. Everyone has a secret. 

I have one that only a handful of people know about. But we are commanded to bear one anothers burdens. And I can't help people in my same situation if no one knows my story. 

It's a sad story but ends happy, because I wouldn't be where I am today. 

So I took a chance and submitted my story to realimprints.org and they published it! I opened myself up and am ready to share my story! So if you would like to read my story please go to this link:


I ask that you keep in mind that this is my story and that I've come along way. I've been hesitant to share because it is very personal and also because it affects another person. The person who did this to me. And I felt by sharing my story publicly that it would hurt him and make him feel horrible. But that is not my intention. Because I truly have forgiven him. But the purpose of this is to help others in my situation and to show that you to can heal after you have been abused. 

Also, a big thank you to my parents and family. They helped me a bunch in the healing process and shown nothing but love towards me. Although they didn't know much about my situation they were still there for me. I forgot to mention that in my post. 

So if you feel so incline to read please feel free to do so! 

Also, if you have a story that impacted your life or know someone's story please submit it and join the real imprints community! It can be anything, abuse, addiction, infertility, depression, death, a moment in your life that changed you, your family. Really anything! Just click on the link on the side of the page labeled "submit your story" They are the nicest and most amazing women who have shown me nothing but love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...