Monday, June 23, 2014

Random facts about me

I'm feeling super random today so here are some SSSUPPPPERRR random facts about me!

//I hate being tickled. Like if you start tickling me. I will kick you, punch you, hurt you until you stop.


//I love musicals. It's a very unhealthy obsession
//I still listen to my old choir songs. Because I miss it. And I wish I could go back and sing in this choir again and I still know most of the songs and my parts that go with it. I guess because we sang it a million times to get it perfect.
//I used to wear basketball shorts and t shirts and flip flops every where I went when I was in 7th 8th and 9th grade. Now I can't go out in public wearing basketball shorts.

//I sometimes wish I had a time machine and I could go back in time and relive some of my favorite moments. And see some of my favorite people who are no longer with us.


//I still have a hole in my foot from when I was stung by a sting ray on choir tour 4 years ago. And nope. I can't feel nothing in my foot from it.

//I LOVE DISNEYLAND! My first time going I was in 9th grade and it was on choir tour. And then I went the summer before I was a junior (well that was disney world) and then the summer before I was a senior and then I went my senior year. And I haven't been back since. I think it's time to go again!

//I hate my eyes. So many people tell me they wish they had my eyes. But I hate them. They are so big. I used to get made fun of because of how big my eyes are.
//I used to be able to not share toothpaste. But since I'm poor I have to share my toothpaste with Zack.
//I'm a sucker for when guys cry. But won't budge when it comes to girls crying
// I sometimes like to touch my dad's weird toe. I wish I had it.
//I wish I was as funny as my dad
//I still secretly wish that I could be an FBI or CIA agent...
//I sometimes think that I could be a doctor but then I think nah... that's too much school
//I hate Zack's feet with a passion.

What are some random facts about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...