Sunday, January 19, 2014

Maddie's first week!!

Well we are past her first week of life... were coming up on two but thats okay.

In her first week of life:

-We have mastered breastfeeding
-First MAJOR blowout! 
-First outing
-Daddy took care of Madeline and mommy while mommy had a serious kidney infection
-Maddie had her first bath
-umbilical cord fell off 
-slept through the night (although it was only once) 
-Smiles a little bit here and there.
-took her newborn pictures



We have had quite the week here. We enjoyed having Zack off for a week and it was a HUGE blessing. I developed a nasty kidney infection that were barely staying on top off now. But for a full 24 hours there I could not take care of my baby and that was really hard. I had a fever of 102.7 and all I could do was lay on the couch because I was also in a ton of pain. I was given an antibiotic but after further research the doctor found out that the kidney infection is worse than they thought and I now I have been given a much stronger medication. 

We are extremely blessed and can't wait to see what this week has in store! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...