Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Baby,

You are already the best thing that has ever happened to us. We love you more than you will ever imagine. 

We finally hit the less than 10 week mark. And mommy is hoping that you come just a tad bit early. So if you come when I want you to you'll be here in about 7 weeks. :) 

Daddy just went on vacation and I know you missed him. You love when daddy comes around because you become the wiggle monster when he talks to me or to you. 

My favorite time of day is when I get to shower at night. You absolutely love it. In fact you push on my stomach so much you can see the outline of where you are. You love feeling the water hit my stomach. I love that time in the shower where it's just me and you.

I hope you know baby girl how much you are loved. Your cousins are so excited to meet you. And I know you are excited to meet them. They have the sweetest personalities and I hope that you look up to them and become like them. I know you already love Sophi. You wiggle so much when you hear her voice. Sophi tells me she is excited for you to come out after Santa comes. Whenever I hold your cousin Brooklynn you seem to always wake up and move exactly where she is and proceed to kick her. I don't know if that's your way of saying "I love you" But I'm hoping that's what it means. 

Your grandma's and grandpa's and aunt and uncles are excited to meet you as well. I could go on and on about how excited they are. But just know when you get here you're going to have a lot of people willing to hold you and love you as much as mommy and daddy does.

Oh and don't listen to grandpa and your uncles. Your name is Madeline as in *mad-uh-lynn* Not Made-Line. Daddy was finally proven wrong about the spelling of your name. Oh just a fact to keep in mind, mommy is always right. You will do well to remember that ;)

I am so excited to meet in you just a few short weeks. Oh, and mommy really is sorry for falling on you. I am a bit of a klutz. So just prepare yourself baby girl that might be something you inherit from me. :) It's not all bad, it sure does keep life interesting.

I can't wait to see you little girl. I'm anxiously awaiting your arrival! Enjoy your final weeks swimming around in mommy's tummy. Although I'm sure it's getting pretty cramped in there.

I love you lots! 

Love, 
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...