Tuesday, October 1, 2013

It's all about pink


October is breast cancer awareness month.

This year I really wanted to do something special to show my support to not only finding a cure but to the fight against breast cancer. 

This year we had someone in our family diagnosed with breast cancer. I won't say who because I don't know if they want other people knowing she has it. 

But this woman is AMAZING! She is so strong and has such a sweet personality. I love absolutely everything about her. She is always giving and makes you feel like your important. I remember the first time I met her she made me feel like I was something special. And that's because she is special. 

It's not fair that someone as amazing as she is has to go through this. But God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. 

So I wanted to do something special for her to show my support! So I decided that since October is breast cancer awareness month that I am going to wear pink every single day in October. 

Whether I wear a ribbon in my hair, or wear pink shirts, skirts or shoes. I have to have something on my body that shows my support. 

I hate cancer and I am so proud of all the survivors for making it through that! My grandpa died of cancer after years of fighting for his life. Never give up. Even if you only get a few more years at least you have a few more years to spend it with family.  


Here's to the kick off of raising breast cancer awareness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...