Monday, October 28, 2013

1 year

It's pretty strange to think of how far you come a year later. 

Just to think that a year ago we were here

 In the ER again, with pains for unknown reasons. I was scared, nervous, and upset.

I never knew how much my life could change in just that 1 year. I started getting pains on my right side for a few days. I didn't want to go to the ER again and have it be for nothing. But we went again just in case it was appendicitis. It wasn't. It was Endometriosis.

So then started my journey on what I should do. I decided in January that it wasn't the right time for us to have a baby since I was so close to be done with school. But life had other plans for us. 

We found out we were pregnant and couldn't have been more shocked. But so grateful and so happy. 

It strange to think 1 year ago I was in the ER and never knew how much my life was going to change in that instance. I am so happy to be where I am today and that my baby girl will here in just 2 months. We officially hit the 10 weeks or less mark!! Here is to hoping the next 10 weeks fly by! Just like how much a year has flown by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...