Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Madeline,

I cannot wait in just a little more than 100 days we will be meeting you!

I absolutely love feeling your little kicks. Especially while I am working. It makes the time go by faster and it really makes my day.

Daddy absolutely loves you. He gets really sad when you start to wiggle and when he gets over to see and feel you stop. But I think you like listening to him so much you stay still. 

I love that you love piano music already. Feeling you kick even more when I play piano gets me excited for the future. 

It's weird to think a year from now you'll be here in our lives. Everything will be different. For the last 4 years there has only been me and daddy and now you will be here.

We are very excited to have you in our lives. I love the constant companionship everywhere I go. I love that when I'm upset of feeling sad I just talk to you and you give me a little kick to let me know everything will be alright.

You have already been a huge blessing in our lives. We look forward to the day when we actually meet you! 

 
Until we actually meet you we'll just have to enjoy feeling your kicks and movements :) 

Love,

Your momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...