Tuesday, August 27, 2013

21 Weeks!!



Symptoms: Back pain, a little bit of morning sickness this week.

Baby: Baby is still about 10 1/2 pounds. About the size of a carrot. She is really kicking. Like seriously kicking. 

Gender: GIRL!!! We found out last week that she is indeed a girl. :) We are very excited!

Oh my: Chocolate is really good 

Yuck: Meat still.

Highs: Finding out that our baby is a girl! So exciting!

Lows: Moving this week.

I seriously can't believe we are having a baby girl. I can't wait until we move into our new apartment and we can start setting up the nursery. I'm getting a bonus from work that I'm using all on the baby stuff :) 

I'm getting really excited. In about a month we'll be officially in the third trimester! This is going by so fast. It seems like just yesterday we found out we were having a baby and here we are half way done now! Well over half way done now.

We have found a date for the baby shower already. It's very exciting seeing all these things falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...