Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20 weeks! Halfway there!


That's right we've made it to the half way point now!! It's hard to believe it's half way over. It seems like yesterday we just found out. But lo and behold we are almost there!

Symptoms: Pain. Everywhere. I think I over did it this weekend because if I am up and moving for more than 10 minutes it really takes a toll on me. 

Baby: 10 1/2 ounces now and 6 1/2 inches long! Baby is swallowing more these days. And the baby is the size of a banana! 

Gender: We find out in 2 days! 2 days people! No more saying "it" or whatever we can call this little munchkin by it's name! (yes we already have names picked out for both genders) Stay tuned on Thursday to find out what it is!

Oh My!: I had a jamba juice that was heavenly today!

Yuck!: I think I'll hate meat until the end of this pregnancy. 

Highs: Counting down the days until we find out what it is! 2 days!

Lows: Killer pain.

Well I still can't believe were half way there. I am so excited for our appointment on Thursday. I feel like it's not coming fast enough! But it will be here soon enough! 

I'm excited to walk into the store and know what baby outfits we'll need. :) People ask me if I'll be sad if it's a boy. I don't think so. I kinda already expect it to be a boy because well, that's just my luck and I know how to deal with boys. But I think a little girl would be so fun to dress up! so who knows. I'll love this baby either way. :)

Well here's to the down slope of this pregnancy. I hope and pray this end part will be as easy as the uphill climb!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...