Thursday, May 2, 2013

Uh... No you didn't!

I didn't think anything could spoil my mood today. I woke up truly excited for once in my life. I mean I went to bed at who knows what time. Zack actually went to sleep first! And I woke up so early this morning I probably got like 4 hours asleep. And I'm sitting here at work dead tired but I don't regret it. I'm truly happy. And maybe someday I'll tell you why.
But of course my mood was ruined...

See I LOVE blogs. I sit at work all day looking at strangers blogs because I like reading about other peoples lives all around the globe. However this morning I saw a link to a blog of one of my friends, friends blog (confused?) I'm not actually friends with this girl but I am friends with people who are friends with them and of course I got on this blog curious.... 

I started reading and of course some certain family members of mine are guest stars on that blog... So it piqued my interest more. Until I saw MY wedding pictures on that blog. Oh and on this blog this person EDITED my wedding pictures. Cut me and the rest of the family members out except a certain few. 

I signed a contract with my photographer that no edits were to be made to her photographs since technically she owns them. I love editing photos but I haven't done a. single. edit. for my wedding pictures because I respect photographers. So when I come across this blog and see that this girl 1. stole my pictures without even asking 2. edited the picture and 3. cut ME and MY HUSBAND out I was completely pissed. Use your own *bleeping* pictures. 

I don't even like this said person, I tried to be nice but I heard stories from my friends about her and my opinion of her was really low. And then the few times I had to spend with her, I REALLY didn't like her. She always cut me down and made me cry. There has only been a few people who really truly made me feel bad about myself and this girl was one of them. So why I looked at her blog I'm not sure. Maybe I was hoping to give her another chance, maybe she has matured a little bit... I guess now seeing as you want to cut me out of my own wedding pictures.

I'm deeply offended that she would do this. My wedding day was the happiest day of my life and the fact that you want to edit my pictures and cut me out of it... I'm deeply offended. As I was writing this I was mad, but no I'm just hurt... I don't know if I could ever like that girl now...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...