Wednesday, May 29, 2013

To those who risk there lives

I had a pretty good Memorial day. Memorial day and July 4th are pretty big holidays in our family. I'll post some pictures later about what we did. 

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to the men and women who are currently serving our country. I know it's not easy on the families. I know it wasn't easy on my mom when my dad was gone and she was alone with 2 kids in a state that was so new to her and she was also so young.

I'm a proud American because my dad made me that way. I'm proud because my dad served our country and made a respect in my heart for our Military. I don't care if you support the war or not. You support those men and women who choose to risk there lives for you. 


Thanks dad for serving our country!! And thanks to all those men and women out there right now serving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...