Tuesday, May 21, 2013

That's how we roll

Zack takes great care of me and I feel like I don't give him enough credit for it.

// On the nights that I literally can't make dinner because I'm sick he'll come home from work and make dinner for us... yeah I'm so lucky

// We purposely try to avoid doing the dishes at all cost and when they are piled so high you literally cannot fit another dish in there that's when we realize it's time to do the dishes. And usually Zack does them.

// We would rather stay home and snuggle up on the couch watching our favorite tv shows then go out and hang with other people who really don't care about us.

//We enjoy making each other laugh especially when we are stupid. (I say stupid in a loving way like when I run into a wall or he forgets his wallet and realizes this when we get to the store) 

//We are JUNK FOOD ADDICTS. No serious. I would much rather a cookie or brownie than a carrot or an apple. yeah yeah, we know, it's not healthy but I can't help it. It's just SO GOOD!

//I think I'm just so funny, and most of the time Zack thinks I'm funny too. Like when I give him "the face" It's the oober creepy face that I give him right before I jump on him or tickle him. 

// I could eat ramen noodles for almost every meal and he could eat pizza rolls for almost every meal. (I'm not that horrible of a wife to actually do this) but seriously, were not all about homemade crap. (Even though I do make some things homemade) but seriously who could work 40+ hours a week and have time to make homemade meals EVERY. SINGLE DAY?! I mean if you do more props to you. But I on the other hand cannot.

Yup. That's who we roll!! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...