Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally it's Friday!!

Geez... you read my start to the week. And I assumed we could only go up for the week, but no. We got bad news after bad news...

1. That Zack's dad and brother will be in Denver Today, Tomorrow and Sunday.... (were leaving for Grand Junction tonight) so we won't see them except Monday and part of Tuesday

2. Every time I make a plan it goes wrong some how....

Like today for example. Zack and I are driving to Grand Junction after he gets off. However we don't have any clothes. Since I work until 3:30 I decided I'll have enough time to hurry and do our laundry and pick him up and we'll be on our merry little way.

Uh... no.

My coworker left... I'm not sure what's wrong and I hope she's okay but it complicated things. Our new guy is suppose to work until 530 to cover this kind of thing... but he's gone today too. And that just leaves... me... 

So my plans are screwed.... Like always. I mean she might come back today. Were hoping... 

Wanna know something else that is sucky. Zack drove me to work and on his lunch break at 3 he was going to come pick me and I was going to drive him back to work... I can't exactly drive him to work if I'm stuck working until 5.... So now... I have no way to get home. Unless I walk to Walmart... awesome huh?

So here's to hoping next week will do a FAR better job at being nicer to me!

Here's to a 4 day weekend filled with family, baseball, 90 degree weather, and shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...