Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Exciting things... :)

Exciting things are happening/changing in the Bleyle household. And Zack and I are ecstatic!!!

I won't say the most major one. I'll save that one for a post of its own. 

But some other happy ones are: 

-Our air conditioning FINALLY got turned on! Yay!! Our apartment is no longer 90 degrees!
-We have officially told our Landlord we will NOT be staying another year at the terrible place! (What I wouldn't give to give them a piece of my mind....)
-Zack got accepted into school! Finally! 
-We went out to Colorado and spent time with Family we haven't seen in awhile
-Were fastly approaching our 1 year anniversary!
-I have a tan! Thank you baseball! 
-Oh and our cruise is less than 2 months away!

Eventually I will finish my posts about my birthday and what happened this weekend. One day when I actually get time at home. Now that I work this new schedule maybe I'll find more time. 

I'm so happy that summer has officially started! And that so many things in our lives are changing. Its good changed and we are so completely blessed. You guys have no idea. But like I said. I will do a post for that all on its own!


Have a great rest of the week! I know I will seeing as I had a 4 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys got AC. We still have to install ours into our house! Glad things are going great for you guys, can't wait to hear about your big good news!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...