Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 1

So week 1 of our fitness frenzy went great. Zack met with a personal trainer and is now paying to have a personal trainer. He starts that tomorrow at 6. 

I on the other hand do not have a personal trainer and the first day back at the gym (and this was the first time I ever went at night) freaking scared me. I usually went in the morning with my parents and there were just elderly people there. Now I go and there are guys my age and lots of them. So that first day I didn't accomplish much because I was so freaked out.

Second day I went to the womens part and it went great! I could hardly feel my legs when I was done!

I am definitely feeling better about myself. I am sleeping better and not constantly waking up except on Friday night when it was burning hot and at 3 in the morning get up and try to open the window with no success so I made a big ruckus and pulled the fan out of its hiding spot and the chair that it's suppose to sit on... Poor Zack.

It was also spring break!! And I really don't want to wake up at 6 on Saturday. But only a month left and then School is out for summer!! WOOT!!!! 


Summer, Summer I love ya Summer!! Your only a month away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...