Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Start

I'm out of shape.

Like really out of shape. 

Like ridiculously out of shape. 

I gained a little bit of weight since getting married. Okay scratch that quite a bit. And I'm very ashamed about it. and I'm tired of feeling like crap all the time. I quit going to the gym because honestly I just don't have time anymore. Plus I wanted to spend time with Zack. And I was working at cinemark and we weren't allowed to sit down the entire 8 hours of our shift so I was walking and moving and climbing stairs and I didn't drink soda or eat popcorn or eat fast food.

Now I sit at a desk job. I eat out once every couple weeks. But there was a week where Zack and I ate fast food every night for a week. Can you say gross?! We just had NO time to go grocery shopping. Hello midterms.  But seriously it's about time we got out of the habit. I've made dinner every night this week. :) And for the last week I've been working out at home and really felt it. And I decided that since I sit on my butt all day I'm not going to sit on my butt all night. So while watching TV or whatever I will stretch or do something to get my heart rate up and keep my body moving. 

I have a gym pass but I never have time or can come up with a million excuses as to why I don't go to the gym. I could go on and on but that's all they are excuses. And as long as I keep making excuses I'm just going to become a bum. So no more excuses. I'm cracking down. 

Zack got a gym pass. We will now be going together after he gets home from work. And the nights that I just can't make it to the gym I have jillians michaels kick boxing dvd that I love. I'm considering doing that in the morning to wake myself up. It's 20 minutes long and will really wake me up. There are 3 different work outs. 1 does your back and arms. 1 does your legs and I think the other does your core. But I've only done the first 2. I've mastered the first one and can't even make it through the second one without wanting to pass out that's how ridiculously out of shape I am. But I'll get there. 

One day I'll look like this again. 


This was about a year ago or so.... here we go!!


1 comment:

  1. I love working out to Jillian Micheals! I have been so bad this winter though, too busy and just being sick! Blah! But hopefully I can actually start working out more because I am super out of shape! Good luck on your goal of getting back in shape, I bet you still look super hot though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...